Our mission is to deliver premier NGS services to our customers including the best results, analysis, support and capacity to meet their needs. To achieve this, it is important to have the best technology tools that the field has to offer. Novogene focuses on using cutting-edge technology to deliver optimal solutions to our clients.
- Analysis: Bioinformatic analysis is an ever-changing environment. Being on the forefront of this field, and staying on the forefront, enables Novogene to generate expert analysis of your NGS data to help you get the most out of your project.
- NGS Systems: State-of-the-art NGS systems from the market leader to generate superior results and world-leading NGS capacity.
- People: Highly adept, capable and practiced personnel enable us to generate the highest quality data using our advanced systems and informatics expertise.
- Computing: The ability to rapidly analyze extremely large amounts of data and store that data securely for future analysis or retrieval.
We possess superior bioinformatics expertise, enabling us to generate the best and most complete analysis for our customers.
Novogene data analysis capabilities are unmatched among NGS service providers. Our founder and CEO, Dr. Ruiqiang Li, is one of the world’s leading experts in genomics and bioinformatics. His exceptional bioinformatics expertise and commitment to delivering information and solutions to our customers is a cornerstone of the company. Dr. Li owns 12 patents and has authored over 90 publications that have been cited more than 15,000 times. Novogene has 49 patents related to NGS analysis and processes. We use the most widely- accepted and highly-regarded public software/algorithms as well as our own patented and proprietary software for analysis.
- Exceptional Bioinformatic Analysis Expertise
- Proprietary and Patented Tools for Data Analysis
- 40% of Our Scientific Staff Are Bioinformaticians
- The Most Complete and Comprehensive Bioinformatics Analysis
We use the best and proven technology from world leaders, Illumina and Pacific Biosciences, in our state-of-the-art sequencing centers in California (USA), China, and Singapore.
Great studies start with top-notch results from the NGS systems being utilized. This makes it imperative to use the best technology that the market has to offer which is why we use Illumina NovaSeq 6000, HiSeq, and PacBio Sequel systems. Our NGS collection consists of a variety of these systems for maximum scientific flexibility in addition to world-leading capacity. In fact, with the Illumina NovaSeq, HiSeq X, and PacBio Sequel systems, we have the largest and most advanced sequencing capacity in the world, with an annual throughput of 280,000 human whole genomes. Our substantial number of Sequel systems alone makes us the largest SMRT Sequencing service provider worldwide. The array of systems and chemistries gives us the ability to analyze a customer’s needs and determine which system is best suited to meet those needs and deliver the best possible results for their research. We are also an Illumina Certified Provider and the only Illumina Genome Network partner in China. Our assembly of Illumina systems includes:
- HiSeq X Ten: Unsurpassed Throughput/Capacity
- NovaSeq 6000: State-of-the-Art Illumina Sequencers Introduced in 2017
- PacBio Sequel: Long Read Length
- HiSeq 4000: Broad Range of Applications
- HiSeq 2500: Rapid Reads
Novogene employs highly skilled and trained scientists to generate market-leading results and outstanding support for our customers.
The experience and expertise of our scientific personnel contributes to our technological advantage. Superior systems and analysis tools need first-rate scientists to get the most and best out of these cutting-edge tools. In that regard, Novogene is second to none. In just six years we have completed nearly 20,000 projects and sequenced more than 370,000 samples for >10,000 global customers. The vast majority of our lab personnel possess advanced degrees enabling us to effectively and efficiently design projects for optimal results, perform all of the functions associated with Next-Gen Sequencing successfully, support our customers on an ongoing basis and generate publication-ready results. So far, we have had over 1850 customer research papers published, often in well-respected publications such as Nature and Science.
- NGS Experience, Expertise: 20,000 Projects Completed in ~6 Years
- Scientific Acumen to Perform and Support Your Projects
State-of-the-Art capabilities for data analysis, turn-around and storage on a large scale.
Our supercomputing capability allows us to analyze 280,000 whole human genomes per month. This capability aligns with our unsurpassed NGS capacity, enabling us to run many projects of any size and still deliver the data to our customers in a timely fashion. Our state-of-the-art platform is comprised of DELL computing nodes with total memory of 400 TB, computing power of up to 1727 T flops, and Isilon storage capacity of 58.6 PB. Our storage capacity can expand as our needs grow, ensuring our customers’ data is backed up and available as needed.
LEADING-EDGE TECHNOLOGIES FOR SUPERIOR RESULTS: THE NOVOGENE ADVANTAGE.