Novogene has genomic sequencing labs in the US at The University of California at Davis campus, China, Singapore and the UK (Cambridge), with a total area of nearly 20,000 ㎡, including a 2,000 ㎡ GMP facility and a 2,000 ㎡ clinical laboratory.
Novogene UC Davis Sequencing Center was founded in early 2016, equipped with the NovaSeq 6000, HiSeq X Ten, and HiSeq 4000 sequencing platforms to serve customers in North and South America. Next generation sequencing services and analysis of human, plant, and animal samples are offered for both research and clinical purposes.
Novogene Cambridge Genomic Sequencing Centre, the first European sequencing centre of Novogene Europe, was established at Babraham Research Campus in May 2018, and relocated to Cambridge Science Park in August 2019 due to rapid business expansion. The Centre is now equipped with automatic workstations, multiple NovaSeq 6000s, and High-Performance Computing Clusters.
Novogene has successfully established a CAP-accredited medical lab in Tianjin, China. This world class facility enables us to provide high-quality clinical sequencing services globally. The Tianjin lab also provides solutions to test liquid biopsy samples using Novogene’s digital PCR platform. In partnership with AITbiotech, Novogene has also launched a genomics center in Singapore to deliver NGS services in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
ILLUMINA NOVASEQ PLATFORM
- With the NovaSeq, we are able to sequence up to 48 human whole genomes and produce 6Tb of data per single run as short as 40 hours.
- 850G raw data per lane, 3.4T raw data per Flowcell, and 2 x 150 bp read length;
- 800M raw reads per Flowcell and 2 x 250bp & 2 x 50 bp reads length;
ILLUMINA HISEQ PLATFORM
HiSeq 4000 / 2500 / 2000
- Novogene is equipped with Hiseq 4000/2500/2000 in different applications:Exome Sequencing,Whole Genome Sequencing,Transcriptome sequencing Metagenomics sequencing, etc.
- Up to 1200 Gb output range, up to 6B reads per run, and 2 x 50 bp, 2 x 100 bp, 2 x 150bp,and 2 x 250 bp read length
ILLUMINA HISEQ PLATFORM
HiSeq X Ten
- Equipped with the powerful Illumina HiSeq X systems, Novogene is capable of sequencing up to54,000 human genomes per year.
- System specifications: 1.6 – 1.8 Tb output range, 5.3 – 6 B reads per run, and 2 x150 bp maxread length
PACBIO SEQUEL PLATFORM
- The PacBio Sequel System provides 7x more throughput, more scalability, and lower sequencing coststhan the PacBio RS II System while maintaining the same benefits.
- With the addition of the PacBio Sequel Systems that Novogene acquired in early 2017, Novogene nowhas the world’s largest SMRT sequencing capacity.
PACBIO SEQUEL II/IIE PLATFORM
- The PacBio Sequel II/IIe platforms can generate longer reads with the high performance ofconsensus accuracy and coverage.
- With direct access to HiFi reads, the PacBio Sequel IIe platform requires less time on dataprocessing and analysis, and even reduces ~90% in data storage.
- By introducing 10 PacBio Sequel IIe platforms, Novogene further enhances the long-read sequencingcapacity in the world.
CHROMIUM CONTROLLER PLATFORM
- The Chromium Controller platform, powered by Next GEM technology, enables integrated analysis ofsingle cells at a massive scale.
- The key to this technology is the ability to use advanced microfluidics to generate tens of thousands of single-cell partitions, each containing an identifying barcode for downstream analysis in a matter of minutes.
NANOPORE PromethION PLATFORM
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies offers real-time, long-read, direct, and large-scale sequencing of DNA or RNA.
- The PromethION system sequences DNA or RNA by Nanopore reader proteins embedded in an electrically resistant membrane.
- Ultra-long reads span repeat regions in complicated genomes easily and enhance the accuracy of genome assembly and large structural variation detection enormously.
Our supercomputing capability allows us to analyze 280,000 whole human genomes per month. This capability aligns with our unsurpassed NGS capacity, enabling us to run many projects of different sizes and still deliver the data to our customers in a timely fashion. Our state-of-the-art platform is comprised of DELL computing nodes with total memory of 410 TB, computing power of up to 1,727 T flops, and Isilon storage capacity of 62 PB. Our storage capacity can expand as our needs grow, ensuring our customers’ data is backed up and available as needed.