The Sales Representative’s role is to ensure the achievement of sales within their given territory. The position will be responsible for managing all business accounts in the assigned region, create strategies and execute tactics to develop and implement sales plans that will contribute to the financial growth of the company.
– Develop, establish and implement an effective sales plan tailored to the territory and specific accounts to achieve the goals of the budget and financial growth of the territory.
– Maintain a current understanding and knowledge of the company’s products and services to provide accurate information to clients and customers.
– Manage existing accounts and expand customer base in territory, developing long-term profitable accounts.
– Participate in all sales activities and attend meetings.
– Travel required.
– Master degree in life science and chemistry is required, PhD degree preferred.
– No prior sales experience required, but this would be advantageous.
– Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills.
– Fluency in Chinese, German or French or Italian or Denisha plus.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
– Demonstrated success in generating new customer leads and building a business.
– Ability to establish and maintain long-term customer relationships.
– Independent, working remotely out of home office.