Locations: London/Cambridge/Oxford preferred
The sales director role is to lead our growing sales team in the UK and Ireland. This roll will report to deputy general manager of UKI and manage the sales team in UK and Ireland. She/he will be responsible for leading the execution of strategies, training of sales team, maintaining relationship with key accounts, ensuring budgeted annual sales objective is met within designated territories and for the district overall.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales plan as assigned.
- Develop business to achieve assigned revenue and strategic objectives.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development and management of the UKI sales team.
- Responsible for direction, support and motivation of the sales team to meet sales objectives.
- Responsible for evaluation of the sales team performance.
– Master or equivalent degree in life science industry. Advanced degree preferred.
– Significant sales experience in life science, minimum 3 years related experience.
– Demonstrated success in development of new customer and management of key accounts.
– Leadership and team management experience.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.