Small RNAs are a type of non-coding RNA of 18-40 nucleotides in length that regulate the translation of target mRNAs. Small RNA sequencing, including the sequencing of microRNA (miRNA-Seq), is a valuable method for investigating the function of small RNAs and for constructing regulatory networks of miRNAs and their target genes.
Novogene offers comprehensive small RNA sequencing and bioinformatics analysis for miRNA and other types of small RNAs, including siRNA and piRNA. Scientists at Novogene use the cutting-edge Illumina platform, with the SE50 sequencing strategy and widely accepted analysis software, to support RNA research on a wide range of biological systems. Please contact us for more information.
The Novogene Advantage
- Extensive experience with thousands of samples successfully sequenced.
- Unsurpassed data quality with a guaranteed Q30 score ≥ 90% that exceeds Illumina’s official guarantee.
- Comprehensive analysis using widely accepted mainstream software and mature in-house pipeline.
- Free, powerful Novofinder software that enables Novogene customers to easily access and visualize data analysis results and annotations through a user-friendly interface.
- Free correlation analysis of small RNA and mRNA expressions.
- 18-40 bp insert cDNA library
- HiSeq platform, single-end 50 bp
Data Quality Guarantee
- Our data quality guarantee, as measured by the percentage of bases with a sequencing quality score above Q30 (SE50, ≥ 90%), exceeds Illumina’s official guarantee. See examples of our high quality data.
- Total RNA amount: ≥ 3.0 μg; RNA concentration: ≥ 50 ng/μl
- RIN value ≥ 8.0 for animals
- RNA volume: 20 μl
- Purity: No degradation, no DNA contamination
- Within 35 working days from verification of sample quality (without data analysis)
- The data analysis turnaround is project-dependent.
Recommended Sequencing Depth
- ≥ 10 M reads
Novogene also provides correlation analysis for small RNA + mRNA projects at no additional cost (sample ≥ 4).
|Standard Analysis for correlation analysis between mRNA and miRNA|
|Cluster analysis of common genes between differentially expressed mRNAs and differentially expressed miRNAs’ target mRNAs.|
|GO enrichment analysis of common genes between differentially expressed mRNAs and differentially expressed miRNAs’ target mRNAs.|
|KEGG enrichment analysis of common genes between differentially expressed mRNAs and differentially expressed miRNAs’ target mRNAs.|
|Interaction analysis between differentially expressed mRNAs and differentially expressed miRNAs.|
Table. Representative data quality results of small RNA sequencing from Novogene.
|Sample||Reads||Bases||Error Rate (%)||Q 20 (%)||Q 30 (%)||GC Content (%)|