RRBS is an accurate, efficient, and economical method for DNA methylation research. Enrichment of promoter and CpG island regions by enzymatic cleavage (Msp I), combined with Bisulfite sequencing, provides high resolution DNA methylation detection.
Advantages of RRBS
- Scalable capacity of sequencing
- High quality data with competitive prices
- Comprehensive data analysis
- Includes library preparation and sequencing
- Data Output: 10G/sample
- Sequencing Platform & Strategy: Illumina Platform, paired-end 150 bp
- Comprehensive analysis available at an additional Cost: $120/sample
- Only applicable for non-bisulfite treated human, mouse, or rat samples
* Only for research use in North and South America
Novogene Corporation Inc.
Copyright2011-2019 Novogene Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Information and speciﬁcations are subject to change at any time without notice.