Single Cell Sequencing: Uncover the Full Complexity of Cellular Diversity
To celebrate the launch of our single cell sequencing lab in Singapore, we are giving away 5 sets of Apple Airpods Pro to 5 lucky winners who engage our single cell sequencing solutions from now to 30th June 2021.
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is exclusive for our AMEA (Asia Pacific, Middle-east & Africa) customers, not including Mainland China, and is valid from now to 30th June 2021.
- Winners will be selected by a raffle, notified by email, and contacted by our sales representatives after the event.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other ongoing offer/promotion/discount.
Single cell sequencing sequencing can profile individual cells by uncovering its gene expression variability and identify rare cell types in heterogenous samples. This technology is increasingly used in the field of basic and clinical research to reveal novel insights into the biological systems and create new opportunities for therapeutic development.
At Novogene, we offer Single cell sequencing solutions (for AMEA region only) using the 10x Genomics Chromium System and Illumina platforms. The highlight of this technique enables massive transcriptional profiling of thousands of individual cells at scale with single cell resolution.
Watch how the 10x Genomics Chromium Systems can work for you:
Features and benefits when you partner with us:
- Eliminate the need to que for chromium controller and bioinformatics services.
- Our experienced team can manage your single-cell library preparation.
- Perform/assist cell counting; load suspended single cells to Chromium Controller for gel beads generation, construct single cell library.
- Bioinformatics data analysis.
- Up to 8 channels processed in parallel with 500 to 10,000 cells captured per channel.
- Hassle-free logistics management of your samples.
- View and manage your projects on our real-time Customer Service Portal (CSS).
Need more information about our Single-cell sequencing and solutions?
Spatial Transcriptomics SolutionsLearn more
Learn how Single-cell sequencing can further target your research when you use Spatial Transcriptome together
Check out some of the recent publications that were supported by Novogene solutions.
.Ankur Sharma. et al. 2020
.Keqi Fan. et al. 2019
.Yuwen Li. et al. 2019
Xuanyu Liu. et al. 2019