Our Genomic Services and Solutions
Our Services & Solutions
Check out the comprehensive range of our Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and Long Reads Sequencing services we offer to our AMEA (Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa) customers:
Free SNP/Indel analysis with every Plant & Animal WGS
Engage us for your PAWGS and receives free SNP/Indel analysis with PO received before 31st October 2021 (w/sample) or 50% prepayment before 30th November 2021.
A min. sample quantity of 20 and 10 Gb data per sample are required. Exclusive for our customers in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong S.A.R, Macau, India and the Middle East.
Experience our solutions through our 360 virtual booth
Solutions cater to your research goal
At Novogene, we aspire to advance genomics and improve life. Helping our customers to meet their research goal is what truly matters. That is why we place the utmost importance on our services that you can rely on. Our end-to-end services manage every aspect of your genomics solutions so you can focus on what you do best and let us take care of everything else.
Here’s what you get to enjoy when you partner with us:
• Professional technical support from our local sales and project management team. We provide you a complete end-to-end solution of your projects, including:
- Project design
- Sample collection from your site*
- DNA / RNA extraction
- Library preparation
- Data analysis
*applicable for Singapore, Hong Kong China. Please check with your local representative.
• Project and sample management on our real-time Customer Service System where you can track and view project status, submit sample information, obtain sample QC reports, analysis reports, and download data release.
• The facilities and the extensive NGS systems we have in our labs in Asia (Singapore, China), the US, and the UK allow you to enjoy reliable services and a shorter turnaround delivery time of your projects with us.
• Gain insights and the latest scientific knowledge through our webinars designed to address NGS approaches and challenges.
View some of the recent publications that were supported by Novogene solutions below and more at our website.
Cell, 2019 Patrick & Shabbir, & et at.
Whole Genome Sequencing DOI: 10.1016/j.cell.2019.09.019 PMID: 31626772
Click here to watch the video to learn more about the study of the world’s most extensive whole genome sequencing analysis of multi-ethnic Asian populations.
BMC Med Genomics, 2021 Kwan PKW, Paton NI., & et at.
RNA Sequencing DOI: 10.1186/s12920-021-01006-w. PMID: 34116667
Nature Medicine, 2020 Nagarajan N. & et at.
Metagenomics Sequencing DOI: 10.1038/s41591-020-0894-4 PMID: 32514171
JAMA Neurol. 2020 Yi Z, Tan EK ,& et at.
DOI: 10.1001/jamaneurol.2020.3023 PMID: 32852534
Cell Reports, 2020 Sun L., & et at.
RNA Sequencing DOI: 10.1016/j.celrep.2020.107694 PMID: 32460027