Responsible for installation, configuration, upgrade, operation, maintenance and management of computer hardware and software (computer, display, telephone, network facilities and other ancillary hardware facilities, such as printers and scanners)
- Responds to informs and educates users by evaluating hardware and software applications for their needs.
- Provides system administration engineering, maintenance and support to routers, firewalls, switches, access points and servers.
- Provides technical expertise for cloud-based networks, Office 365, WebEx, Active Directory and VoIP, including but not limited to troubleshooting, testing, installation, configuration, maintenance and application integration.
- Designs, installs, maintains Local Area or Wide Area Networks (LAN/WAN).
- Respond to IT support requests and resolve them remotely or on-site as needed.
- Responsible for IT asset maintenance and daily management of network equipment accessories and consumables.
- Keep user systems updated with the latest security and critical updates.
- Maintain keen awareness of emerging technologies, solutions, or products.
- Pushing CMS/LIMS/ERP etc system online for sites in UK
- Maintaining and post-developing online systems in UK
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or 1 year+ of experience in IT support
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and contribute to a team environment.
- Experience in managing, maintaining and troubleshooting Windows, Linux and Apple operating systems.
- Possess hands-on experience with backup and recovery applications.
- Familiar with antivirus, security software and troubleshooting services affected by these software applications.
- Good networking skills.
- Good PC repair skills.
- Ability to write and speak in a concise, clear and polite manner.
- Skilled at communicating product/service-related concepts to technical and non-technical users.
- Language: fluent in English (Required), and Mandarin (Preferred)
- Handling the technical communication of production systems with UK and China
- Oracle Database, SQL, 1 years (Preferred)
- Java Developer, 1 years (Preferred)