Leading Edge Genomic Services & Solutions
- Responsible for end-of-month closing, profit and loss analysis and financial reporting.
- Responsible for the improvement and enhancement of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Handle risk management, Governance & Control-related matters.
- Coordinate overall finance operations between the Chinese headquarters and the UK subsidiary.
- Lead the consolidation, reporting in partnering with the Novogene UK finance team to drive annual/quarterly budgets, in-quarter forecasts, and financial deliverables while ensuring a high level of predictability
- Be a trusted business partner and collaborate with team in making business decisions and providing financial guidance
- Lead various ad hoc projects to drive continual process improvements, framework enhancements in support of generating meaningful data-driven insights
- Effectively partner with other Business units and Corp, in representing Novogene UK Finance
- Positive working attitude, willingness to hands-on and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills; Outstanding communication skills; business partnership skills, must understand key business drivers, ability to communicate financial implications/business impact and provide recommendations
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results; team oriented.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential, and experience in Oracle are preferred.
- Proficient in UK taxes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field; CPA/MBA preferred, but not required
- 7+ years of FP&A (or related) experience required
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;Mandarin Chinese preferred, but not required.