Novogene (UK) Company Limited
With the continued spread of COVID-19 (the coronavirus) we want to update you on our preparations and business continuity planning.
As a global company Novogene are following the guidance issued by the World Health Organization and the individual countries we operate in. We have put contingency plans in place so our services will not be impacted.
Our China Sequencing Centre is now back to operating at full capacity so even in the event of downtime at our Cambridge Sequencing Centre we can continue to process your projects. Whilst we do not envision any delays, we encourage you to ship your samples as soon as possible as a precaution.
The health and safety of our staff, customers and partners is paramount so we have introduced several precautionary measures. We would like to highlight the measures below as they may impact your interactions with our team.
- We have reduced business and domestic travel and are encouraging our staff to use technology to conduct meetings virtually rather than in person.
- We have taken the difficult decision to cancel our attendance at upcoming major conferences and events.
- We have recommended our staff work from home. We have regular temperature checks in place where staff need to be in our Sequencing Centre.
- We are monitoring staff and requesting temperature checks on visitors who have travelled abroad.
- We are requesting staff who have returned from high-risk areas to self-isolate for 14 days.
- We have put enhanced hygiene controls in place.
We appreciate your co-operation and understanding and want to assure you that we are doing all we can to ensure business as usual over this unprecedented time. We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our plans accordingly.
Please contact your local representative or email email@example.com for further information.