The Novogene Precision Medicine 2.0 (NovoPM™ 2.0) comprehensive genomic profiling test for solid tumors is a next generation sequencing (NGS)-based assay that analyzes 484 genes for clinically important alterations at the DNA level. These genes are known to be relevant for the diagnosis and/or treatment of various solid tumors according to National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) guidelines and the medical literature.
- Complete coding regions of 468 genes and the introns of 43 genes
- 4 types of genomic abnormality: SNV, InDel, CNV and Fusion
- TMB, bTMB and MSI helping guide cancer immunotherapies
- Comprehensive analytical validation
- Rigorous quality control
- State-of-the-art bioinformatics pipeline
- Applicable to various sample types: extracted DNA, FFPE tissue, extracted ctDNA and blood samples;
- Acceptable for paired tumor-normal samples or tumor sample alone.
For research use only. The content provided herein may relate to products that have not been officially approved by healthcare authorities in China and is thus for research use only. The content of this document is subject to change without notice. 2018 Novogene Co., LTD. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of Novogene Co., LTD and its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified.
Click “Learn More” to visit our website and download our brochure for detailed information and validation report.