Novogene is a leading provider of genomic services and solutions with cutting edge NGS and bioinformatics expertise and the largest sequencing capacities in the world. Novogene utilizes scientific excellence, a commitment to customer service and unsurpassed data quality to help our clients realize their research goals in the rapidly evolving world of genomics. With 1,300 employees, multiple locations around the world, 49 NGS related patents, and over 240 publications in top tier journal such as Nature and Science, the company has rapidly become a world-leader in NGS services.
Company founder, Dr. Ruiqiang Li, is widely recognized as one of the world’s leading experts in genomics and bioinformatics, owning 8 patents and authoring over 70 peer-reviewed publications that have been cited >12,000 times. Best known for developing the software SOAP (Short Oligonucleotide Analysis Package) for ultra-fast sequence mapping, variation detection, and de novo genome assembly, Dr. Li has focused Novogene’s services on performing sequencing AND providing informatics to fully empower and enable our customers to move forward rapidly and effectively in their scientific endeavors.
We help our customers achieve their objectives by offering:
- QUALITY: Our informatics expertise and strict adherence to quality control enable us to offer an industry-leading Q30 guarantee that exceeds even Illumina’s own official Q30 guidelines. This results in the highest quality data, unsurpassed by any other NGS service provider.
- ANALYSIS: With Dr. Li’s expertise and more than 40% of our staff being bioinformaticians, we give our customers “publication-ready data”.
- TECHNOLOGY: Using our array of state-of-the-art Illumina systems (HiSeq X Ten, NovaSeq 6000, HiSeq 4000, and HiSeq 2500) and PacBio Sequel system, we select the most effective system for our customers’ needs.
- CAPACITY: Our large assembly of NGS systems enables us to run projects of any size, including those that require massive amounts of sequencing and analysis.
- TURN-AROUND: We complete projects faster than local cores and the vast majority of service providers due to our scientific acumen (75% of our employees have advanced degrees) and NGS capacity.
A privately-owned institution headquartered in Beijing with branches in Hong Kong, the U.S. and U.K., Novogene was founded in 2011 and has been steadily growing at unprecedented rates in terms of both size and revenues. Novogene is an Illumina Genome Network partner that has done work for some of the largest and most prestigious institutions around the world. Having completed nearly 20,000 projects and sequenced 370,000 samples for more than 10,000 global customers, Novogene offers a track record of performance and reliability and the largest NGS capacity in China. We offer a range of NGS-based services for human, plant, animal and microbial DNA and RNA analysis at highly competitive prices.