Novogene is a leading provider of genomic services and solutions with cutting edge NGS and bioinformatics expertise, and more advanced sequencing capacity in the world. Novogene utilizes scientific excellence, a commitment to customer service and unsurpassed data quality to help our clients realize their research goals. The company has become a world-leader in NGS services, with 2,600 employees and multiple locations across the globe. Novogene’s depth of experience has resulted in the ownership of 27 NGS-related patents, as well as the publishing of over 4920 customer research papers, often in well-respected publications such as Nature and Science .
Company founder, Dr. Ruiqiang Li , is widely recognized as one of the world’s leading experts in genomics and bioinformatics, owning 22 patents and has authored over 100 publications that have been cited more than 42,000 times. Best known for developing the software SOAP ( Short Oligonucleotide Analysis Package) for ultra-fast sequence mapping, variation detection, and de novo genome assembly, Dr. Li has focused Novogene’s services on performing sequencing AND Advisory informatics to fully empower and enable our customers to move forward rapidly and effectively in their scientific Endeavors.
We help our customers achieve their objectives by offering:
- QUALITY: Our informatics expertise and strict adherence to quality control enable us to offer an industry-leading Q30 guarantee that exceeds even Illumina’s own official Q30 guidelines. This results in the highest quality data, unsurpassed by any other NGS service provider.
- ANALYSIS: With Dr. Li’s expertise，bioinformatics scientists and standard sample automatic bioinformatics analysis system，we give our customers “publication-ready data”.
- TECHNOLOGY: Using our array of state-of-the-art Illumina systems (NovaSeq 6000, HiSeq X Ten, HiSeq 4000, and HiSeq 2500)、PacBio Sequel system、Oxford Nanopore PromethION and Thermo Fisher Ion proton , we select the most effective system for our customers’ needs.
- CAPACITY: Our large assembly of NGS systems enables us to run projects of any size, including those that require massive amounts of sequencing and analysis.
- TURN-AROUND: We complete projects faster than local cores and the vast majority of service providers due to our scientific acumen (65% of our employees have advanced degrees) and NGS capacity
A privately-owned institution headquartered in Beijing with branches in Hong Kong China,US,UK,Singapore,Netherlands and Japan, Novogene was founded in 2011 and has been steadily growing at before rates in terms of both size and revenues. Novogene has genomic sequencing labs in the US (at The University of California at Davis campus), China, Singapore，and the UK（Cambridge ) . The UC Davis location was opened in early 2016 and utilizes the NovaSeq 6000, HiSeq X Ten, and HiSeq 4000 sequencing platforms to serve customers in North and South America. Next generation sequencing services and analysis of human, plant, and animal samples for research purposes. Novogene has successfully established a CAP-accredited medical lab in Tianjin, enabling the company to provide high-quality clinical sequencing services globally. The Tianjin lab is able to test liquid biopsy samples on Novogene’s digital PCR platform. In partnership with AIGbiotech, Novogene has also launched a genomics center in Singapore to deliver Clinical sequencing and testing services to the Asia-Pacific region.
Novogene is an Illumina Genome Network partner that has done work for many of the largest and most prestigious institutions around the world. Having completed more than 1,259,000 projects with a total data output of over 21,476 TB, Novogene has a track record of performance and reliability and more advanced NGS capacity in the world. We’ve proudly served over 4,000 customers globally, collaborating with scientists in 60 countries and regions. We offer a range of NGS-based services for human, plant, animal and microbial DNA and RNA analysis at highly competitive prices.